Monday, September 1, 2008

Bustin out!



Well it is our 4th day home and I had cabin fevor!!!!! As you all know John is an outdoors junkie! so when i mentioned we go for a ride up the canyon or anywhere he was super excited. When we found out we were expecting my mom bought this camo outfit( I had to make a bow when we found out we were having a girl) But I still think it is super cute and John loves it. Thanks Cami for the super soft and cute blanket.
Sorry it has taken me so long to post. But my mom's computer isn't working and we don't have enternet at our house(next week some time we'll be getting it!) So I have stolen Mike and Susan's computer to add all these! Thanks for all the support every one.

10 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute!!! I'm so glad everything went well... what a relief huh! I love the camo outfit- so fitting for the Barclay family!

Congrats again!!!

allison wright said...

Congrats! She is so precious. I love the family pictures. I am so glad you both are doing so well. Cody and I will make our trip down to 1st see the baby and 2nd your new house! Can't wait to see her grow. We love the Barclay family! Alli and Cody

Scott Barclay said...

Good lookin kid, you can definately tell she is a Barclay.

Sarah Ball said...

She really is adorable! thanks for letting us come visit and hold her.. now we are both way excited to for our baby to get here as well!

The Jensen's said...

yay... she is so flippin cute!! I love it!

Elliott Phillips said...

She's beautiful. No wonder John is such a proud Daddy. We are so excited for you guys. Congratulations!

Love, Cami and Elliott

Dale and Marcie said...

The camo outfit is adorable! You should have had her wear it to Jarrett's wedding ;) It was great being able to see you all there. Take Care!

The Wanner Family said...

She is so cute Markell. Congrats. I'm glad eerything went well. I can't wait for dance to start. Its going to be so much fun working with you.

Sheri said...

Congrats John and Markell. She is so cute. She is definatley going to be a daddy girl. Check out our blog at kendallandsheri.blogspot.com. Once again, CONGRATS!!

Doug said...

I love the camo John. She is a cute looking baby. I hope that all is going well for you guys.