So It has been 2 years since John and I were married. And not to sound like a Missionary but it has truly been the best two years of my life. Not just getting to know and love John, but All the new people that I have gotten to know and love. Not too many people get to marry the man of their dreams AND get an awesome family( and there is a lot of them to be awesome!)But I sure did. I have always felt at home with them, they are all so kind. I hope you all know how much you mean to John and I.
I am so in love with John. He is such an amazing husband and Daddy( he was even up with Kaydence last night, he wouldn't let me take her.) He is so thoughtful. For as big and burly as he seems his heart is twice that size! I just wanted to say Thanks to him for all he does for me and our little family, and thanks to his family for making me feel so at home!
Love you for all eternity John!





4 comments:
Wow two years! Isn't it so crazy that it has been that long. So happy for you guys :)
Congratulations to you guys that's awesome..I can't beive that it's all ready been two years!!
Talisha and I stopped by Grandma's house last Friday to visit and she was watching Kaydence...what a little cutie...I can't believe how much she has grown...
Happy 2 years!! So awesome it has been 2 years! It is crazy how the time flys by! Hope it was a great anniversary!
Crazy how time flies!!! Its also crazy how fast kids grow. Sounds like you had a fun anniversary. Sorry we didn't get back to you the other night. We for sure need to get together and hang out.
Post a Comment