Friday, February 4, 2011

January...SNOW

We had a great January, full of hanging out at the cabin, me having a break from dance, and lots of extended family time.









We started the year off with a bang. We met the family all at the cabin, and played in the snow non stop( well I took quiet a few breaks, I was pregnant) and lots of goodies and just had fun.



Next we went tubing with the Dryengs, You never know who is going to show up or when they are actually going to be there, but John and Kaydence had a blast.


Then we were able to have a great trip with our Northern Utah buds. They met us all at the cabin for a weekend of snowmobiling, and snowboarding. It is always great to get together with them!!




























I am getting so nervous for my dance recital, this new baby and balancing everything!! I am really starting to feel pregnant. I guess I should means I am 30 + weeks ish. Dance is really wearing me down. So it was SUPER nice that I had my recital early so I could have a good Christmas/New Year break.








Kaydence is still silly her. She is so full of it( ya crap) she make me laugh all the time, I have no Idea where she come up with half of the things she says. But we love her to death, I think she is starting to get excited for siser to get here. Hopefully she'll still love her once she is out of mommy's tummy.

0 comments: